The project “HOMOEOPATHY IN HAEMOPHILIA” started in December 2007 Recognized by National Institute Of Immunohaematology, K.E.M Hospital ,Parel, Mumbai with the aim to aid people suffering from Haemophilia, during bleeding and non-bleeding phase and achieve following goals..
- To fulfill the vision of HFI i.e child without pain and disability
- To reduce frequency and duration of bleeding with subsequent reduction in factor consumption and dependency.
- To provide comprehensive care to haemophilics with homoeopathic medicines to increase the compliance of the patient in non-bleeding, bleeding and post-bleeding phase.
- To improve general condition and tolerance of the patient.
A monthly camp is conducted completely on charitable basis on first Sunday of every month in Nashik.
HIH camp schedule:-
1) First Sunday of Every month – Nashik centre.
2) First Sunday of Every month – Surat Centre.
3) First Saturday of Every Month – Thane Centre.
4) Second Sunday of Every alternate month – Amravati Centre.
5) Second Saturday of Every alternate month – Nagpur Centre ( Day Before Amravati Camp).
6) Third Sunday of Every month – Parel, Mumbai Centre.
969 haemophiliacs have been registered till date and are benefited by the Homoeopathic medicines. Beside Haemphilia, patients suffering from Thalessaemia, Von Willebrand disease, Carrier females are also registered.